If you are looking for cost saving tips on wedding rentals in Abu Dhabi, below are some easy to do ones that can save you lots of stress and money. Wedding rental is a great place to trim your budget and still give your wedding an inspiring ambience saving a ton.
1. Never sign anything until you have thoroughly checked the order. When renting glassware, check them all when they are delivered for any cracked, chipped or even dirty glasses that you are paying for. Remember to count all the items at the first place.
2. Same goes with renting plates. Before you sign the order, check the quantity and state of the plates. Any chipped, broken or dirty plates should be either exchanged immediately or noted to have them credit you for those items later.
3. Developing a good relationship with your caterer is another simple yet effective tip. Find out the rental agency from where your caterer is renting items. By clearly stating that you would like your rental items to be delivered and returned at the same time as your caterer’s can save a lot of money on delivery charges as the rental items are both going to the same location.
4. If you are renting real champagne glassware for the toasts, rather opt for ‘flat’ champagne glasses than ‘fluted’ ones as they usually cost less and do not tend to break easily. This would minimize your replacement costs.
5. When renting crockery especially plates, rinse them before sending back to the rental company or they tend to charge you extra for cleaning dried food off the plates.
6. Most rental companies charge extra if the items are not returned on time. Make sure that you deploy a very responsible person to take the charge of returning all rentals on time.
7. If you are renting linen for tables, remember to place something under the candles, so that they won’t drip onto the linen or you will have to pay for damages. Same goes with smoking, burn marks or food stains. Paying replacement costs are very expensive so you have to be careful.
8. For a wedding in a more casual setting, consider renting plastic heavyweight glasses and plates. With the feel of etched glass they are available at a much cheaper price than real glassware and china. You may also opt for disposable plates and glasses.
It is best to look for Bridal Shops in Dubai that provide dresses as well as other wedding rentals on affordable rates.